The MBA Dual Degree Option
The MBA is a logical complement to several other Elmhurst University master’s degrees.
- Computer Information Technology
- Data Science
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Master’s Entry in Nursing Practice
- Nursing (MSN)
- Public Health
- Supply Chain Management
Graduates of these programs may apply for admission to the MBA Dual Degree Option program, a one-year, part-time program leading to a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The MBA Dual Degree Option program consists of the six core courses of the Elmhurst MBA program, together with the specialization courses completed through the first master’s degree in one of the five areas mentioned above.
Graduates of the eligible master’s programs, who have not previously received a free course voucher, will be awarded a Graduate Alumni Free Course Voucher, which covers the cost of their first MBA Dual Degree Option course.
MBA Core Courses
- MBA 500 Organizational Management
- MBA 501 Financial and Managerial Accounting
- MBA 502 Analytical Tools for Management Decisions
- MBA 503 Marketing Management
- MBA 504 Financial Management
- MBA 505 Strategies for Creating a Competitive Advantage
Candidates for the MBA Dual Degree Option must have completed the following prerequisites.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Finance
Prerequisites can be met through the successful completion of the online non-credit course MBA Prep 300. For further information, contact the Office of Admission at (630) 617-3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prerequisites may also be completed as part of the student’s undergraduate coursework or transferred from another college or university.
For more information about the MBA Dual Degree Option program or how to apply, please contact Kelly Cunningham at (630) 617-3223 or email@example.com.