Make the most of your summer! Whether you’re an Elmhurst student or attend another school, we invite you to join us for a virtual Summer Term at Elmhurst University.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be conducting Summer Term classes online.
From chemistry and business to English and education, summer courses can help you earn credit toward your degree or explore a new area of interest.
To register for Summer Term as an Elmhurst student:
- Log into BlueNet.
- Make sure you have met all of your financial obligations with the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Browse summer course listings for classes that interest you and help fulfill your course requirements.
- Register on BlueNet.
If you’re a visiting student, follow these easy steps:
- Browse our course listings to choose your classes.
- Submit the non-degree student registration form to the Office of Registration and Records.
- Watch your email for a confirmation of registration within three business days.
All graduate students must be admitted to the University as either degree-seeking or non-degree-seeking students in order to enroll in Summer Term courses. Registration information will be sent to the student following admission to the University. Graduate courses are listed separately.
The Summer Term calendar includes two four-week sessions and one eight-week session, so be sure to check the course listings to see when your class is offered. The full eight-week session runs from June 8 to Aug. 1, 2020.
- Eight-Week Session: June 8–Aug. 1, 2020
- First Four-Week Session: June 8–July 4, 2020
- Second Four-Week Session: July 6–Aug. 1, 2020
- Independence Day Recess: July 3 and 4, 2020