Summer Term 2021 Tuition and Fees
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- $2,776 per credit/$694 per 0.25 credit
- There are no technology fees assessed in the Summer Term.
- All undergraduate courses at Elmhurst University are offered as one course credit or four semester hours unless otherwise indicated.
Graduation Tuition and Fees
Graduate courses vary in course credit and tuition and fees depending on the specific graduate program. Students will be notified of their tuition-and-fees charges by the Office of Student Financial Services following registration for classes.
- Payment in full of Summer Term charges is due May 15.
- A one-percent service charge will be added to all unpaid balances after May 15.
- Online payments may be made on TouchNet, our online bill payment provider. You may also use TouchNet to check account balances and account activity.
If you prefer, send tuition payment by check to:
Office of Student Financial Services
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
For further information, call the Office of Student Financial Services at (630) 617-3015.