Our payment plans give you the option to pay your tuition over time.
You can either pay your tuition bill in full by the due date (the 15th of the month prior to the start of term), or enroll in a payment plan. There is no cost to enroll.
You have several options for paying your bill.
- Bank transfer (no charge)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (a convenience fee of 2.85% with a minimum fee of $3.00 is charged by the third-party processor on all credit card transactions)
- Include your student ID on the check and mail it to:
Office of Student Financial Services
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- You may make your payment by cash or check at the Office of Student Financial Services in Goebel Hall. We cannot accept credit card payments in the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Set up five automatic monthly payments from your checking or savings account.
Non-Auto Pay Plan
Make five monthly payments:
- By check through the mail or in person at the Office of Student Financial Services
- Online with a credit card through TouchNet Connect® (a convenience fee of 2.85% with a minimum fee of $3.00 is charged by the third-party processor on all credit card transactions)
- Bank transfer online through TouchNet Connect®
How to Enroll in a Payment Plan
To set up a payment plan, go to TouchNet Connect® and follow the instructions.
Questions? See How to Access TouchNet Connect® (coming soon).
- Payments are due on the 15th of each month, depending on the payment plan selected. A $90 late fee is charged for payments not received on time.
- Accounts not enrolled on a payment plan and not paid in full will be charged a 1% service fee on the unpaid balance each month.
- Payments returned due to insufficient funds will be assessed a $30 NSF fee.
- Please review the most recent addendum to our Tuition and Fees policy.