Cooperating Teacher Free Course Voucher Program
The Cooperating Teacher Free Course Voucher program grants cooperating teachers with one free graduate course to be taken in the Department of Education at Elmhurst University.
If you have questions about this program, contact Dr. Jeanne White at (630) 617-6485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voucher is non-transferable
- Applicable on a space-available basis*
- Only graduate-level courses in the Department of Education are eligible to be used with a cooperating teacher voucher
- Courses are available in the spring, summer and fall terms
- Only one free course voucher can be used per individual per academic year
- Voucher must be used within two years of issuance
- Voucher covers course tuition, textbooks, and course materials, but students are responsible for a technology fee
A cooperating teacher is a licensed teacher who takes on the responsibility of hosting an Elmhurst University student teacher during a given school year.
Teachers interested in hosting an Elmhurst University student teacher should contact Dr. Diana Brannon at (630) 617-3458 or email@example.com.
All cooperating teachers will receive a voucher after submitting their final student-teacher evaluation. Vouchers will be mailed to the home address provided by the cooperating teacher.
- To apply, submit a completed cooperating teacher voucher application. If you have any questions regarding the process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of your acceptance packet, the enrollment deposit and tuition will be waived. Textbooks and course materials are included with your cooperating teacher voucher. Students will only be charged a technology fee. Instructions on how to set up your student account on BlueNet are included in your packet.
- To register, visit Bluenet and search for courses under MED.