Cooperating Teacher Free Course Voucher Program
The Cooperating Teacher Free Course Voucher program grants cooperating teachers with one free graduate course to be taken in the M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership or M.Ed. in Early Childhood Special Education programs at Elmhurst College.
If you have questions about this program, contact Dr. Jeanne White at (630) 617-6485 or email@example.com.
- Voucher is non-transferable
- Applicable on a space-available basis*
- Only courses in the Master of Education in Teacher Leadership program or the Early Childhood Special Education programs are eligible to be used with a cooperating teacher voucher
- Courses are available in the spring, summer and fall terms
- Only one free course voucher can be used per individual per academic year
- Voucher must be used within two years of issuance
- Voucher covers course tuition, textbooks, and course materials, but students are responsible for a technology fee
A cooperating teacher is a licensed teacher who takes on the responsibility of hosting an Elmhurst College student teacher during a given school year.
Teachers interested in hosting an Elmhurst College student teacher should contact Dr. Diana Brannon at (630) 617-3458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cooperating teachers will receive a voucher after submitting their final student-teacher evaluation. Vouchers will be mailed to the home address provided by the cooperating teacher.
- To apply, submit a completed cooperating teacher voucher application with your official voucher to the Office of Admission, Elmhurst College, 190 Prospect Avenue, Elmhurst, IL 60126. If you have any questions regarding the application process, contact email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of your acceptance packet, return the Intention to Enroll form to the Office of Admission. The enrollment deposit and tuition will be waived. Textbooks and course materials are included with your cooperating teacher voucher. Students will only be charged a technology fee. Instructions on how to set up your student account on Bluenet are included in your packet.
- To register, visit Bluenet and search for courses under MED to view available courses in the Master of Education in Teacher Leadership program. All MTL courses are taught in a hybrid format combining on campus and online coursework.