A Welcoming Community
Living on campus is a great way to connect to all that Elmhurst has to offer.
All housing application materials for incoming students will be sent by the Office of Housing and Residence Life upon admission to the College. Returning students receive housing registration information through their Elmhurst email in the spring semester.
- First-year students are assigned to live in residence halls.
- Transfer students with more than a year of college experience have the option of living in the halls, campus apartments or campus houses.
- All residential facilities are smoke-free.
- All residence hall students are required to purchase a dining plan.
- Every reasonable consideration will be given to student’s living preferences. However, the Housing Agreement is for residence in College housing and not for a particular accommodation, room, room type or roommate.
- First-year residential students are not permitted to have cars on campus.
- To inquire about all-gender housing options, please contact email@example.com.
- If the demand for housing exceeds room capacity, the College reserves the right to put students in temporary housing pending assignment to a permanent living space.
- Information provided in your housing application serves as a guide for assignment, but does not guarantee specific preference.
- The College does not make room assignments based on race, color, creed, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin or ethnic origin.
Applying for Spring 2019 Housing
- Students may log into MyHousing on the My Elmhurst Campus Portal after activating their Elmhurst technology account.
- In MyHousing, students can find the “Spring 2019 Housing Application” under the Applications tab on the top of the page.
- The $300 non-refundable housing deposit can be paid on TounchNet, also through the Portal.
- Once a student has completed both their application and paid their deposit our office will make their housing assignment.
- Housing assignment information for Spring term will be sent by College email in mid-January.