Telling the Elmhurst University Story
The Office of Marketing and Communications promotes the distinctiveness and academic strength of Elmhurst University.
We do this by telling the stories of the University through our students, faculty and staff; and by engaging our audiences through strategic online and traditional communications and academic and community partnerships.
Our major responsibilities include supporting student recruitment and advancing the University as a whole through the innovative use of digital and print marketing, public and media relations, and engagement with the larger community.
Our office manages the design, production and strategic placement of the University’s digital and print media. We develop and maintain original content for the Elmhurst University website, social media channels and other online communication platforms. We also create print and digital marketing pieces and University publications, including brochures, posters, advertisements, newsletters and magazines.
- If you have a question about the University website or social media channels, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need help developing a print piece, please email email@example.com.
As the Elmhurst University brand stewards, we are responsible for coordinating the look, feel and messaging of all print and digital communications from the University in order to present them in the most impactful way.
- View the Elmhurst University Brand Identity Standards
- View the Elmhurst University Editorial Style Guide
If you have any questions about the style guides or need an Elmhurst University logo, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Both guides were updated in 2021.
Serving as the public face of the University, we work with media professionals, governmental and civic leaders, and the community at large to enhance their understanding of the University’s mission and programs. On campus, we are a gateway and a resource for faculty, staff and students who have news to publicize or expertise to share.
We also coordinate and promote the campus’ cultural programming and athletic coverage, contributing to the vibrant life of the campus and providing a widely respected venue for civic engagement.
- If you’re a member of the campus community and have news you’d like to share, or need help publicizing an event, please contact email@example.com.
- If you’re a member of the media and need help on a story or are seeking a University expert, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about the cultural season.
- Learn more about the University’s community outreach
A Commitment to Accuracy
The Office of Marketing and Communications reviews advertisement and recruiting materials on an ongoing basis, and exercises attention to detail when implementing edits.
The following items are reviewed and updated annually:
- Primary marketing materials for the Office of Admission, including academic program fact sheets and the Fast Facts about Elmhurst University brochure.
- Academic department websites.
The OMC partners with other administrative departments and academic departments to ensure accurate data regarding programs, tuition and fees, student outcomes, and policies. The Elmhurst University Catalog is used as the primary source for major and course information.
If you have any questions regarding marketing materials, please contact email@example.com.