A Great Place to Work
Located in Elmhurst, Illinois, a vibrant suburb just 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, the University welcomes applications for faculty, administrative and staff positions.
Employees at Elmhurst enjoy generous benefits and vacation packages, tuition remission options, and many opportunities to engage in the life of the University.
- Search open positions in the Elmhurst University Applicant Portal
- Learn more about Elmhurst University
Elmhurst University offers a generous range of benefits to faculty and staff, including:
- Paid time off for illness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Family and medical leave, including parental leave
- Tuition remission and exchange programs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Supplemental life insurance
- Travel/accident insurance
Employees also have access to credit union services, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Accommodation Statement
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Elmhurst University to be an equal opportunity employer. The University will continue to administer all employment matters without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or Vietnam era or disabled veteran’s status. Applicants requiring accommodation may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.