How to Apply
Elmhurst College offers an exceptionally transfer-friendly environment. We are committed to making your transfer experience as smooth as possible with a streamline admission process.
Apply in Four Easy Steps
- Apply online – it’s free!
- Submit your official transcripts from high school and all colleges or universities you have attended. Transcripts can be sent by mail or emailed (see below).
- Submit your ACT® or SAT® scores if you have less than 12 hours of transferable credit. Request your scores be sent directly to Elmhurst through ACT® or The College Board.
- Explore financial aid and scholarships. Elmhurst offers transfer scholarships worth as much as 50% of tuition, and all of our students receive some form of financial aid.
Where to Submit Documents
While most of the application process is online, you also need to send certain documents by mail or email.
Office of Admission
190 Prospect Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Essays and recommendation letters are accepted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Official college and university transcripts must be sent directly by the registrar’s office by mail or email (email@example.com).
We recommend that transfer and adult students apply before:
- Fall Term: July 15
- Spring Term: Jan. 15