Residence Life



Residence Life

» My Housing Options

My Housing Options

Elmhurst offers students a variety of housing options, from traditional residence hall rooms to apartments and houses. In each of our buildings we try to be caretakers for future generations by practicing sustainability and green living. To find out more about our residential choices, follow the links below:

Residence Halls
Cureton Hall
Dinkmeyer Hall  
Niebuhr Hall  
Schick Hall 
Stanger Hall   
West Hall

Apartments and Campus Houses
Elm Park Apartments
Prospect Apartments
Campus Houses

Break Period Housing

Summer Housing
Elmhurst College provides on-campus summer housing for the following students who:  

  • are enrolled at the College for the Summer Term.
  • have an on-campus job with a significant number of hours.
  • have an internship or academically-related appointment through their academic department or a College-related office/department.
  • are involved in a College-related research/fellowship program.

Verification is required for students who apply.  Please contact Jillian Denny at 630 617-3281 after mid-April for specifics.

The Summer Term housing application is available in spring. If you have any questions, please  contact the Office of Residence Life at (630) 617-3150 or send an email to

To apply online:

  • log into (eNumber and password required)
  • go to MyHousing@Elmhurst College and click ”Go to ApplyOnline” to complete the Summer Term application.

Green Living and Quiet Lifestyle Residence Communities



Updated 4/5/17

Share |



Follow Us: Flickr YouTube Instagram

Elmhurst College • 190 Prospect Avenue • Elmhurst, Illinois 60126-3296 • (630) 279-4100


Undergraduate Admission • (630) 617-3400 • (800) 697-1871 •


School for Professional Studies • (630) 617-3300 • (800) 581-4723 •


Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy Admission • (630) 617-3752 •


Technical SupportPrivacy Policy