Elmhurst offers living options for undergraduate students only. Students have a variety of living options, from traditional residence hall rooms to apartments and houses. In each of our buildings we try to be caretakers for future generations by practicing sustainability and green living while residing in the halls. To find out more about our residential choices, follow the links below:
Apartments, Campus Houses and Graduate Housing
Elm Park Apartments (Undergraduate only)
Prospect Apartments (Undergraduate only)
Campus Houses (Undergraduate only)
Break Period Housing
Elmhurst College provides on-campus summer housing for the following students (verification required):
- Students who are enrolled at the College for the Summer Term.
- Students who have an on-campus job with a significant number of hours.
- Students who have an internship or academically-related appointment through their academic department or a College-related office/department.
- Students who are involved in a College-related research/fellowship program.
Please contact Jillian Denny at 630 617-3281 after mid-April for specifics.
The Summer Term housing application is available in spring. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Residence Life at (630) 617-3150 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply online,
- log into my.elmhurst.edu (eNumber and password required)
- go to MyHousing@Elmhurst College and click ”Go to ApplyOnline” to complete the Summer Term application.
Green Living and Quiet Lifestyle Residence Communities