Elmhurst University focuses on student success inside and outside of the classroom, in a community that welcomes and includes all. We offer an impactful, enriching experience that promotes lifelong engagement with the University.
- Operationalize our commitment to diversity and inclusivity by developing and modifying programs, policies and procedures to provide a more connected and welcoming campus environment.
- Improve first- to second-year retention, persistence and graduation rates for both traditional and transfer students.
- Develop additional resources and strategies for the emotional, social, academic, intellectual and financial success of our students.
- Globalize/internationalize the campus community by increasing the number of international students and the number of students who participate in study away experiences.
- Offer an array of services and co-curricular programs/activities that appeal to undergraduate, non-traditional and graduate students, resulting in a vibrant campus environment.
- Create supports for a seamless transitioning to alumni status that encourages life-long connection with the University community.
- Improve access to administrative support services, particularly for online, degree completion, and graduate students who may not be able to visit campus during normal business hours.