- Understand and use Microsoft Excel and other technologies as management tools;
- Demonstrate the analytical tools for making decisions on complex business issues and problems;
- Learn and demonstrate organizational skills necessary for careers in business;
- Demonstrate the ability to better assess ethical decision-making in the workplace; and
- Recognize the challenges faced by businesses in a global and diverse environment and demonstrate an ability to assess whether the global strategy created and implemented is sound and ethical.