The Elmhurst MBA
We believe an MBA should be student-centered.
The way we see it, the only reason we’re here is to provide you a high-value, high-impact business education. Our mission is to give you the skills and connections you need to achieve your goals in your career and in your life.
Conveniently located in Chicago’s western suburbs, Elmhurst offers affordable, flexible degree options, on campus or online. With a cohort of fellow professionals, you’ll earn your MBA in less than two years of part-time work.
Areas of Specialization: Your Unique Offer
MBA students combine six core courses with four electives in their specialization, for a total of 30 semester hours.
Go where your passions lead you—and discover your competitive advantage. You’ll combine your core courses with electives in your specialization.
Choose from one of eleven areas of specialization.
- Computer Information Technology
- Data Science and Analytics
- General Management
- Geography and GIS
- Health Care Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Management of People
- Managerial Leadership
- Marketing and Consumer Insights
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
Program Formats: On Campus or Online
Both our part-time programs follow the cohort model. You’ll gain a network for the rest of your professional life.
- On Campus. Most students are business professionals who have been in the workplace for at least three years, bringing valuable experience to the classroom.
- Online. Classes are small, so professors can devote the same level of personal attention to each student. All courses are eight weeks in length, except J-Term which is four weeks.
Movement between the on-campus and online program is handled on a case-by-case basis.
The Right People on Your Side
Elmhurst faculty are experienced industry leaders who are dedicated to expanding your reach, with fieldwork, connections and hands-on experience.
Whether you study in-person or online, our program directors are always there for you—helping you negotiate everything from class selection to career direction.
My goal is to work with each student to make certain the program is meeting their needs and helping with their professional development.Kelly Cunningham, Program Director