In this program, you will:
- Engage in ethical and lawful decision making and problem-solving about people at work;
- Understand the theoretical frameworks of psychology that can be applied to make an organization more effective and efficient;
- Acquire the necessary interpersonal, behavioral and technical skills for application in the work setting;
- Demonstrate writing, reading, critical thinking, speaking and collaboration skills;
- Perform effectively in a capstone experience that involves the application of our research in I/O Psychology.