Weeks of Welcome 2020
Your intro to Elmhurst University extends throughout the first month of classes with the Weeks of Welcome. Enjoy all the exciting programming we have on tap as you meet new friends and get started in the school year.
Weeks of Welcome (WOW) features a variety of events and experiences that you can participate in—either virtually or in person—during the entire month of September. Look for the new lineup to be posted in August before classes start.
Thank you to all of our event organizers and participants in 2020!
Monday, September 28–October 5
Student Organization Banner Competition, Medallion Hunt, Virtual Games, DRIVE-IN Movie, Virtual Car Parade and More!
- Watch for emails with more information! Contact the Office of Student Involvement at email@example.com with questions.
Ongoing Programs During the Fall Term
Counseling Center Virtual Workshops
- Stress Reduction and Inner Peace
- Healthy Relationships and Self-Empowerment
- Combating Negative Thoughts
- Mindfulness Skills for College Students
- Sign up by calling the Wellness Center at 630-617-3565 or email Dr. Tamar Levinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counseling Center Virtual COVID-19 Support Group
Every other Tuesday beginning Sept. 15
- Sign up by calling the Wellness Center at (630) 617-3565
Peer Tutoring: All Fall Term
Learning Center Workshop
- To check tutor availability and to make an appointment, go to My Tutoring on the myElmhurst Portal. Reservation required. For further information, contact Susan Roach, Director of the Learning Center at email@example.com
Slushy of the Month
Different flavors for the entire month of September
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Frick Center, Cafeteria
- Jaypass or cash accepted
Starbuck Drink Specials all September
11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
A.C. Buehler Library, Coffee Shop
Frick Center, The Bean
Taco Tuesdays: Walking Tacos
11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Frick Center, Bluejays’ Roost, EU Grill
Third Wednesday of the Month
Frick Center, Founders Lounge
Tasty Tuesdays and Throwback Thursdays
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details