RN to MSN Option
The RN to MSN option is designed for registered nurses (RNs) with baccalaureate degrees outside nursing.
- All of the Master of Science in Nursing program requirements
- ADN Program: GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Clinical practice in last two years (one-year, full-time equivalent)
Successful completion of college-level courses in the following areas:
- Health Assessment (or must demonstrate competency)
Preferred Application Deadlines
- Fall Term: June 1
- Students cannot begin the RN to MSN program in the Summer Term.