External Scholarship Sources
Many students receive scholarships from nonprofits, civic organizations and other institutions. We encourage you to explore a variety of sources of support.
Browse by Category
- Scholarship Search Websites
- Associated Colleges of Illinois (ACI) Spring 2019 Scholarships
- Elmnhurst Partnerships
- Other Scholarship Opportunities
- Undocumented Student Scholarship Resources
Scholarship Search Websites
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission
Associated Colleges of Illinois (ACI) Spring 2019 Scholarships
The application deadline for these scholarships is March 15, 2019, and the application below should be used for any of the listed scholarships. Any student selected for an ACI Scholarship must complete and submit an online form that they will be sent by the Office of Student Financial Services no later than April 30, 2019.
ACI Scholarship Descriptions
A Montgomery Ward Scholarship
- Eligible students must be US Citizens with a 3.0 GPA or better.
- This scholarship is intended for students from families with moderate household incomes.
- Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded from this scholarship fund.
Call One Scholarship
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship are minority students majoring in a STEM or STEM-related field.
- Internships are not promised as a result of receiving this scholarship, but students are encouraged to work with Call One about potential opportunities.
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded from this scholarship fund.
Carmine and Tina Iosue Scholarship
- Eligible students must provide a letter of recommendation from a professor, as well as the application, to be considered for this scholarship.
- Eligible students must also be willing to write a brief report at the end of the school year detailing how the scholarship made a difference for them.
- One $1,500 scholarship will be awarded from this scholarship fund.
ACI General Scholarships
- Eligible students must complete application above to be considered for the ACI General Scholarship.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- AAUW (Downers Grove Branch) “Back to Books Scholarship”
Call (630) 440-0098 for an application
- UNCF STEM Scholars Program (for high school seniors)
Deadline: March 3, 2019
- Elmhurst Panhellenic Foundation 2019 Scholarship
Microsoft Word application
Deadline: March 11, 2019
- Angeline Gale Memorial Scholarship
Deadline: March 15, 2019
- American Public Works Association Fox Valley Branch Scholarship
Deadline: March 22, 2019
- 2019 Marianjoy Scholarship Program
Deadline: March 29, 2019
- AAUW (Elmhurst Branch) Scholarship
Deadline: April 1, 2019
- DuPage Juvenile Officer Association Scholarship 2019
Microsoft Word application
Deadline: April 3, 2019
- Auxiliary of Good Shepherd Hospital Scholarship
Deadline: April 17, 2019
- American Association of School Personnel Administrators Leon Bradley Scholarship
Deadline: May 31, 2019