Aid Basics and Eligibility
Elmhurst University offers aid based on demonstrated financial need to supplement scholarships offered at the time of admission. A variety of other financing options are available for those who are not eligible for need-based aid.
In addition, to be eligible for federal, state and institutional need-based assistance, students must be:
- Eligible according to federal student aid requirements
- Formally admitted to Elmhurst University and enrolled in an eligible program
- Meet enrollment requirements for the specific funds awarded
- Elmhurst University Scholarship funds and need-based grants require full-time enrollment
- Federal and state grant funds may be awarded to students enrolled less than full-time, depending on their eligibility determined by the FAFSA.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress