Policies and FAQs
Elmhurst University offers financial aid to students according to the following programs and policies.
- Withdrawal and return of federal funds. Learn more about the policy for changes to your aid eligibility when you withdraw from an academic term.
- Refund policy. How your tuition is adjusted when you drop or withdraw from classes.
- Code of conduct for Title IV (federal) loans. An explanation of your rights and responsibilities as a recipient of federal loan assistance.
- Other policies. Find other policies regarding your aid eligibility here.
- FAQs. Check here for answers to frequently asked questions about the aid awarding and disbursement process.